Saturday 30 December 2017

YEAR OF CHEER CHOCOLATE TREE DECORATIONS

Today I want to share with you some gorgeous little decorations I made to hold chocolates for the Christmas tree.



I have used the Year of Cheer Designer Series Paper from the 2017 Holiday Catalogue from Stampin' Up! which is no longer available (insert sad face).
I also used Gold and Copper foil sheets, the Bow Builder Punch and the Envelope Punch Board from Stampin' Up!'s Annual Catalogue.







Each little box holds two chocolates (one of each of these). They are a sharing treat, I told my children they can only take a chocolate from the tree if they have someone to share the other chocolate with.




If you wish to purchase any of the items used to make these decorations simply click here to go to the Stampin' Up! Store. Be sure to select me as your demonstrator to receive a free thank you gift for shopping with me!



Tanya x




Email me - countrysidecrafter@hotmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment