Thursday 14 December 2017

SOMETHING NEW

Welcome back! 
I have been busy preparing for the festive season and it has been exhausting!! I needed a little time out of Christmas preparations, so I have been creating items not in the theme of Christmas.



As a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator I am lucky enough to be able to order early from the up-coming Spring/Summer Catalogue, which will be released in the new year, and the Sale-A-Bration promotion which starts on January 3rd (more details coming soon!). My pre-order arrived and I couldn't wait to try out some of the amazing new products (as well as some of my favourites from the Annual Catalogue).



Firstly, a card that uses the Flying Home Stamp Set. I love these cute little bird houses! The stamped image has been coloured with Stampin' Up!'s NEW Stampin' Blends which are the most amazing alcohol markers, I don't consider myself to be the best at colouring, but these markers make it so easy.



Next, I have a card that uses some of the gorgeous Picture Perfect Party DSP and the Picture Perfect Birthday Stamp Set, which is photopolymer, making it easy to see where you are stamping and allowing you to create a shadow effect.



My next card uses just the Stamps to create this clean and simple card, with a bit of sparkle from Gold Glimmer Paper and Gold Mini Sequin Trim.



I continued with the Picture Perfect Birthday Stamp Set and the Picture Perfect Party Designer Series Paper on this scrapbook page of my daughter's 7th Birthday.



Finally, I have 2 projects to show you using mainly items from the Annual Catalogue.

Firstly, this gorgeous little box that holds a miniature bottle of wine, perfect for a small token gift. This box uses an A4 piece of cardstock and has gusseted sides (at the top) and a tab closure.





And finally, this beautiful canvas that is going to take pride of place in my crafting space. I have used the Embossing Paste (With a few drops of Smoky Slate Ink Refill), Pattern Party Decorative masks and Crafting Forever Stamps from the Annual catalogue, which I again coloured with the NEW Stampin' Blends.



Phew! A whistle stop tour of this week's creativity! Pop back next week when I will share my template for the miniature bottle box with you.



If you wish to purchase any of the items used to make these cards simply click here to go to the Stampin' Up! Store. Be sure to select me as your demonstrator to receive a free thank you gift for shopping with me!



Tanya x




Email me - countrysidecrafter@hotmail.com

Follow me on Facebook - www.fb.me/suffolkstamper








1 comment: