Friday 11 August 2017

COOL TREATS NOTE CARDS

Welcome back! I hope the school holiday is treating you well. 
My three children are enjoying the break, but missing some of their school friends; my daughter asked if she could send a letter to some of her friends so I offered to make some cool note cards for her to write in. She loves them!!





I have used the Cool Treats stamp set from Stampin' Up!'s annual catalogue. All of the parts of the ice-creams and lollies are separate and you build the image by stamping them next to, or over each other. There are 36 photopolymer stamps in the set; there are so many possible combinations to create yummy looking cool treats.

Cool Treats #142982 £24.00


I created enough for my daughter to send to all of her friends...guess who's paying the postage??



I used a variety of colour stampin' pads from Stampin' Up! and layered with gorgeous matching summery colours of cardstock: Peekaboo Peach, Powder Pink, Berry Burst and Flirty Flamingo.



If you wish to purchase any of the items used to make these note cards simply click here to go to the Stampin' Up! Store. Be sure to select me as your demonstrator to receive a free thank you gift for shopping with me!



Tanya x




Email me - countrysidecrafter@hotmail.com

Follow me on Facebook - www.fb.me/suffolkstamper






No comments:

Post a Comment