Monday 7 August 2017

BABY/CHILD THEMED SWAPS

Welcome back! I hope you are enjoying the school holiday. 

Last month I participated in a swap organised on facebook on Stampin' Up! Swaps UK. The theme was Baby/Child. Although I am a mother, have many close friends with children and more nieces and nephews than I can count, I really struggled with designing a card I was happy with.
I wanted to use the smooshing technique I have seen a lot of crafters doing at the moment, but even after watching a video of the technique, I haven't mastered it. So instead, I sponged the ink onto watercolour card and spritzed with water. The colours I used are Dapper Denim, Night of Navy and Emerald Envy.

Here is my card.



Hot air balloons are suitable for any age and any occasion, so this can be adapted to suit any need by changing the colours and the sentiment to suit.

The swaps I received back were amazing. Unfortunately I cannot share them with you just yet as a few were part of another demonstrator’s up-coming classes.

If you wish to purchase any of the items used to make this card simply click here to go to the Stampin' Up! Store. Be sure to select me as your demonstrator to receive a free thank you gift for shopping with me!



Tanya x




Email me - countrysidecrafter@hotmail.com

Follow me on Facebook - www.fb.me/suffolkstamper




No comments:

Post a Comment