Tuesday 15 August 2017

BABY BEAR CONGRATULATIONS

Today I am going to share with you a card I made for some friends to welcome their gorgeous baby boy into the world and my foolproof way to get a perfect layered image with this beautiful stamp set.



I have used the Baby Bear stamp set from Stampin' Up's annual catalogue, which is a three-step stamp.

Baby Bear #141859 £23.00


The 3D-looking bear image is made up of three stamps that you stamp over each other. I tend to stamp in a different order to the suggestion in the stamp set packaging.

First, I stamped the image labelled '2' in Crumb Cake ink.



Second, I stamp The image labelled '1' in Crumb Cake ink after first 'stamping off' on to a piece of scrap paper to get a lighter tone, using the bears underarms to help with lining up the image, which is so easy with the photopolymer stamps.



Thirdly, I stamp the image labelled '3' in Soft Suede ink.



Have fun experimenting and creating different looks with different colour combinations.

If you wish to purchase any of the items used to make this card, simply click here to go to the Stampin' Up! Store. Be sure to select me as your demonstrator to receive a free thank you gift for shopping with me!



Tanya x




Email me - countrysidecrafter@hotmail.com

Follow me on Facebook - www.fb.me/suffolkstamper






No comments:

Post a Comment