Friday 21 July 2017

LOVELY INSIDE & OUT THANK YOU

Today I am sharing with you the thank you cards I made for friends that gave me birthday gifts last month. I am very lucky to have received some amazing gifts. I got some gorgeous scented candles, chocolates, flowers and prosecco.

I have cased this card from the very talented Kylie Bertucci. I fell in love with her card whilst browsing pinterest for inspiration and just had to make it and make it my own.




I started with a card base using Berry Burst cardstock and added mat layers in Basic Grey, Whisper White, Basic Grey and Whisper white (again), on which I stamped the sunburst from the Lovely Inside & Out stamp set in Berry Burst, Fresh Fig and Powder Pink. I added a strip of Powder Pink cardstock and stamped 'Lovely' in Fresh fig and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. I stamped 'Thanks,' in versamark ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder, onto a small piece of Fresh Fig cardstock.

I am loving the new In-colours from Stampin' Up! They co-ordinate so well.


If you wish to purchase any of the items used to make this card simply click here to go to the Stampin' Up! Store. Be sure to select me as your demonstrator to receive a free thank you gift for shopping with me!



Tanya x




Email me - countrysidecrafter@hotmail.com

Follow me on Facebook - www.fb.me/suffolkstamper




No comments:

Post a Comment