Tuesday 25 July 2017

LOVELY INSIDE & OUT BIRTHDAY

Welcome back! Today I am sharing with you a card that I made for my daughters birthday. I am in love with the Lovely Inside & Out stamp set, you'll be seeing it a lot!! This time I have paired it with the Happy Birthday Thinlits Die and I've added a few retired star embellishments from the Urban Underground embellishment pack (I know!! Sorry, I couldn't resist them.)



I have used four of the new In-colours from Stampin' Up! - Fresh Fig, Berry Burst, Powder pink and Lemon Lime Twist. I am loving the new colours, they co-ordinate so well.

If you wish to purchase any of the items used to make this card simply click here to go to the Stampin' Up! Store. Be sure to select me as your demonstrator to receive a free thank you gift for shopping with me!



Tanya x




Email me - countrysidecrafter@hotmail.com

Follow me on Facebook - www.fb.me/suffolkstamper




No comments:

Post a Comment