Saturday 6 May 2017

SHOEBOX SWAP AND NATIONAL SCRAPBOOK DAY

Hello and welcome!

Today I am attending a shoebox swap with fellow Stampin' Up! Demonstrators. We all design a card and provide kits for all attendees to make our card. All items are placed in a shoebox size receptacle that is passed around the table, hence the name!!

This is the card I have designed for the swap.




I stamped the images using Stampin' Up! Stamp pads and the Cool Treats stamp set. I then used an aqua painter to smooth out the colour and give it a water coloured look, before adding shading with the same (or darker) colour of marker pen.  Again, I used the aqua painter to smooth out the colour. Stampin' Up! Markers contain the same formula ink as the stamp pads and are useful for precision colouring; they are dual tipped, with both a brush and bullet tip. 


As today is National Scrapbook Day I thought I would also share a scrapbook page with you using the same stamp set and the co-ordinating Frozen Treats Framelits Dies.



Item no.142982 £24.00

Item no.142756 £24.00


The stamp set and thinlits dies can be bought together as a bundle (item no.145181 £43.00) the bundle price is only available until 30th May 2017.

I hope you have enjoyed these projects.

If you wish to purchase any of the items used to make this card simply click here to go to the Stampin' Up! Store. Be sure to select me as your demonstrator to receive a free thank you gift for shopping with me!


Tanya x




Email me - countrysidecrafter@hotmail.com


Follow me on Facebook - www.fb.me/suffolkstamper


No comments:

Post a Comment